Monday 28 February 2011

I'm an absent blogger

I can't believe it's been 2 months since I posted here, I'm very sorry.
I have been immersing myself in learning how to make and actually having a go at making jewellery.  I am very pleased with my first attempts.  I have been showing my makes to friends and family, who have been very supportive and have actually bought some pieces off of me.
It really helps to spur the enthusiasm, I even attempted my first chain design set (necklace, bracelet and earrings) yesterday, I am soo pleased with the results.
What do you think, any comments welcome.



Here is my first attempt at a bracelet including two beads with simple wire wrapping, it's easier than i thought it would be because there's no set format.  Definately something i'm going to work on, I would love to eventually be able to make tiaras and hair combs. 





I promise to keep upto date with this now, hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment